Girly Bird Discount...Save BIG Online!
Register today and get the Girly Bird Super Saver rate of just $35...no coupons to clip, no loyalty cards...just great savings! Offer valid online only. Day-o-Ride Registration rate = $50!
Questions? Contact the AdministratorText, email, call, or just holler out the window! We love helping our girlfriends!
Starts At: Dayton, OH
We are downtown:
310 W. Monument Avenue
Dayton, OH 45402
A Bike Ride For Ladies Only! No Fellers!
That's right! This ride is just for gals! Be the QUEEN OF THE ROAD...this is a great chance to spend a leisurely girls' day out enjoying the fellowship of 100's of your new best friends from throughout the midwest!
Girlfriends Just Wanna Have Fun!
Tour highlights…Chocolate Fountain! YUM! Hand Massages, Lively Entertainment, Post-Ride Cookout! Special award for the largest team. Costume Contest (finally a second chance to wear those bridesmaid dresses!)
Dayton! It's Awesomeville!
· 10 Mile Pixie/20 Mile Home Perm:
· Downtown: Enjoy your ride down the clean, wide streets, past the historic Victoria Theatre, modern architecture, the Greek Revival-style courthouse where Abraham Lincoln addressed Daytonians from the steps. Check out the “1913” stickers that mark the high water mark of the devastating 1913 flood that failed to drown Dayton’s spirit.
· The Neighborhoods: Ride through several historic districts (Dayton has more than any other US city) like McPherson Town, Grafton Hill, the Oregon District and St. Anne’s Hill. You’ll see homes and public buildings in the Victorian, Queen Anne, Tudor, Craftsmen and many other styles.
· Pedal past the Entertainment District, chock full of restaurants, clubs, live music venues and art galleries.
· Follow the river bike trail, where you might catch a glimpse of the world’s largest outdoor fountain, (It runs 15 minutes every hour, depending on wind conditions.) to Eastwood Park
Kickin' It Old School After the Ride!
Return to the start for a fun and casual cookout in the Artemis Center parking lot.
Bring A Team! Get Your Name on the Shirt!
Bring 10 of your best Girlfriends and we'll include the name of your team on our shirt! Applies to online registration only...sorry, no business names. Get started by appointing a team captain...trophy to the biggest team!
Who are you registering?
Waiver and Release
In consideration of the acceptance of this application for The Girlfriend Ride and realizing the
risks involved with the sport, I, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives,
successors and assigns, do here-by agree to waive, release, discharge, indemnify
and hold harmless, the Artemis Center, Must-Do Rides and the
sponsors, their employees, agents, volunteers, members, officers, directors, successors,
assigns and other persons or entities associated with this event, from any and all liability and
any right, claim, demand and cause of action which I, or anyone claiming by, under or through
me, have or may have for damage, death, personal injury, misadventure or property damage
which may arise as a result of my participation in the Girlfriend Ride, including any pre- and
post- event activities. I further understand that a bicycle is a legal vehicle of the road in the
State of Ohio and I will ride in accordance with the laws of Ohio. I certify that I am healthy,
physically fit and have sufficiently trained to participate in this event. I recognize that the
sponsors and promoters of this event strongly encourage and recommend the use of a helmet
while riding a bicycle.