The Greater Portland Inc Annual Economic Summit is a half-day event bringing together more than 500 private- and public-sector leaders from across greater Portland for a region-wide conversation and sharing of business ideas, innovations and successes.
Registration opens at 7:30 a.m. with breakfast provided. The program begins at 8:30 a.m. with a great line-up of panels and speakers as listed below. Lunch will be served at noon and will culminate with our keynote speaker, Ben Stein. The event adjourns at 1:30 p.m. One attendee will win an iPad with the completion of the event survey*.
The program includes the following speakers:
· Opening remarks, Malia Wasson, President of US Bank, Oregon and SW Washington
· Portland Mayor Sam Adams talks about economic development
· Economic Progress: Through the Lens of Family, Sean Robbins, President and CEO of Greater Portland Inc
· Using the power of storytelling to market the region, Betsy Henning, CEO of AHA!
· Panel: Think it. Make it. Ship it. Moderator: Craig Wessel of Portland Business Journal. Panelists: Calvin Johnston, President and CEO of Leupold & Stevens, Jeff Gaus, CEO of Prolifiq Software, Steve Metzger, President and CEO of Biamp Systems, and Sam Ruda, CCO of Port of Portland.
· News on retention, expansion, and recruitment, Wally Van Valkenburg, Portland Office Managing Partner of Stoel Rives
· Act-On proves you can go global and stay local, Raghu Raghaven, CEO of Act-On Software.
· The importance of exports to the region, Tom Hughes, Metro, and Jill Eiland, Intel
· Greg Ness, Presenting Sponsor from The Standard, introduces our keynote address
· Keynote speaker: Ben Stein
· Sherwood Mayor Keith Mays wraps up the informative program with closing comments.
Table Sponsor 2012
As a Table Sponsor for the Annual Event you will receive 1 table of 10. You will receive priority seating over individual ticket holders. Table sponsorships are $1,000.
Individual Tickets 2012
The individual ticket price for GPI's Annual Event is $105.
Everyone must register online.
For additional sponsorship opportunities, please contact Maggie Finnerty at email@example.com or 503-504-8283.
* You must be present at the time of the drawing to be eligible to win the iPad.