Stars and Stripes Park located at 3701 S Lake Hefner Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 73120.
DG Volunteer Program
Sign up to work with us as a volunteer at this race and earn a complimentary entry to a future DG Productions managed event to race for free! Here’s how it works.
• Fill out the online registration form of the race you’d like to work and select volunteer as your event (no charge at check out).
• A DG Productions Representative will contact you via email about two days before the race to confirm with you and give you pertinent time and location information.
• Volunteers will be asked to arrive two hours prior to the race start time and finish after packing up post race.
• We’ll keep you busy so unfortunately there isn’t any way to volunteer and run the same race.
• Volunteers should be prepared to help with a variety of light duty task which may include set-up, registration, water stops, chip distribution or collection, running a 10 key back up machine, and helping take down and load race equipment.
• Volunteers will receive a race t-shirt for the event they are working and a comp entry for a future DG Managed event.
• After completing your volunteer event, your DG Representative will sign you up for your preferred “free” race using our comp code and your info.
• DG Productions will accept volunteer applications until our needs for each event are met.
Contact us at email@example.com for more details.
Waiver and Release
In consideration of the foregoing, I, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns, waive and release any and all rights, claims and courses of action I have or may have against The Ground Hog 5K and its affiliates, their agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns, , the City of Oklahoma City, DG Productions and any and all sponsors, their representatives and successors, that may arise as a result of my participation in The Ground Hog Run and any pre- and post- event activities. I attest and verify that I am physically fit and have sufficiently trained for the completion of this event and my physical condition has been verified by a licensed medical doctor. Further, I hereby grant full permission to any and all of the foregoing to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising.