DG Volunteer Program
Sign up to work with us as a volunteer at this race and earn a complimentary entry to a future DG Productions managed event to race for free! Here’s how it works.
• Fill out the online registration form of the race you’d like to work and select volunteer as your event (no charge at check out).
• A DG Productions Representative will contact you via email about two days before the race to confirm with you and give you pertinent time and location information.
• Volunteers will be asked to arrive two hours prior to the race start time and finish after packing up post race.
• We’ll keep you busy so unfortunately there isn’t any way to volunteer and run the same race.
• Volunteers should be prepared to help with a variety of light duty task which may include set-up, registration, water stops, chip distribution or collection, running a 10 key back up machine, and helping take down and load race equipment.
• Volunteers will receive a race t-shirt for the event they are working and a comp entry for a future DG Managed event.
• After completing your volunteer event, your DG Representative will sign you up for your preferred “free” race using our comp code and your info.
• DG Productions will accept volunteer applications until our needs for each event are met.
Contact us at email@example.com for more details.
Waiver and Release
I know that running a road race is potentially hazardous activity. I should not enter and run unless I am medically able and properly trained. I also know that although police protection will be provided, there will be a possibility of traffic on the course routes. I assume the risk of participants, the effects of the weather, including low temperatures and ice hazzards, and the condition of the roads, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. Furthermore, I agree to yield to all emergency vehicles. Knowing these facts, and in consideration of your accepting my entry, I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, or anyone else who might claim on my behalf, covenant not to sue, and waive and release and discharge the Queen of Hearts Run and its affiliates, their agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns, volunteers, DG Productions, Inc., the City of Oklahoma City, The Oklahoma City Riverfront Redevelopment Authority and any and all race sponsors, their representatives and successors, from any and all claims or liability for death, personal injury, or property damage of any kind or nature whatsoever arising out of , or in the course of, my participating in this event. This release and waiver extends to all claims of every kind or nature whatsoever, foreseen of unforeseen, known sponsors and/or agents authorized by them to sue any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any purpose. Applications for minors accepted only with parent or guardian's approval.