1. I understand that participating in Color Blast 5k is a potentially hazardous activity where powdered color will be
thrown at and around me during the course of the event.
2. I assume all risks associated with competing in Color
Blast 5k, including, but not limited to, slips, falls, contact with other participants, negligent or wanton acts of other
participants, any defects or condition of premises, or
color zones, the effects of the weather including high
heat, cold temperatures, storms and/or humidity. All such
risks being known assumed and appreciated by me.
3. I agree that Color Blast 5k is not responsible for any
personal items or property that are lost, stolen, stained or
damaged at or during the event.
4. I understand and agree that pets are not permitted to
accompany me in the race, and children under the age of
12 are not permitted to participate or accompany me in
the race unless a parent or guardian signs a waiver on
5. I understand that all entries are final with no refunds.
6. Participants are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times, including obeying all laws. This includes
respect for all people, equipment and facilities and cooperative, positive participation. Color Blast 5k may dismiss,
without refund, anyone whose behavior endangers safety
or negatively affects a race, a person, a facility or property
of any type or kind.
7. I understand that some of the course may go through
water, colored corn starch or mud, which has not been
tested for chemicals or disease.
8. I am at least 18 years old, OR I am under the age of 18 and in addition to me, my
Parent/Guardian has reviewed this waiver and consented
to its terms.