One Healthy Bod Jump Start 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Saturday, March 8, 2014 8:30 AM (Central Daylight Time)
Bookmark and Share

Online registration is closed but registration in the store, at packet pick-up or at the event may be available. Please see below or contact the administrator for more information.
Existing user?  Log in

Questions? Contact the Administrator
Contact:Gia Dawn Madole
Phone:405-850-5338
Email:Click here to email the Administrator
Website:www.onehealthybod.com
Online Registration is now closed BUT YOU CAN STILL SIGN UP IN PERSON at packet pick up, (Lighthouse 3-7 pm today) or at the race tomorrow morning.
One Healthy Bod Jump Start 2014
OneHealthyBod Jump Start race will feature a 5K and a 10K. Proceeds will go to benefit Catherine Ledlow and the Oklahoma Brain Tumor Foundation. Catherine was diagnosed with a brain tumor on June 24th, 2013. She had surgery on July 5th 2013, which removed 95% of the mass, measuring the size of a baseball. Catherine began radiation and chemo treatments targeting the remaining 5%, located on the speech center of her brain, on September 2013. Currently Catherine is continuing chemo treatments. By her side supporting her all the way are her loving husband, Joel Ledlow, and two beautiful children Elliot (3 years old) and Quinn (born May 2013).
Location
Stars and Stripes Park
The Event
Early Registration $25 through Wednesday, March 5th at 11:59pm
Late and Race Day Registration $30

Online Registration ends March 6 at 11:59pm

T-shirt sizes are not guarenteed after February 23, 2014

Races starts at 8:30am

Snacks and typical running foods and water will be provided post race.

Packet Pickup
Lighthouse Sports and Fitness
3333 West Hefner Rd
OKC, OK 73120
Friday March 7 from 3pm-7pm
Awards and Results
Awards for top 3 in every USATF age group and awards for top 3 overall male and female

Results will be posted on www.dgroadracing.com

Both courses are certified and the race is sanctioned by USATF

Who are you registering?
Please select a category:*

Waiver and Release
I know that running a road race is potentially hazardous activity. I should not enter and run unless I am medically able and properly trained. I also know that although police protection will be provided, there will be a possibility of traffic on the course routes. I assume the risk of participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat and humidity, and the condition of the roads, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. Furthermore, I agree to yield to all emergency vehicles. Knowing these facts, and in consideration of your accepting my entry, I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, or anyone else who might claim on my behalf, covenant not to sue, and waive and release and discharge One Healthy Bod Jump Start 2014 and its affiliates, their agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns, volunteers, DG Productions, Inc., the City of Oklahoma City, and any and all race sponsors, their representatives and successors, from any and all claims or liability for death, personal injury, or property damage of any kind or nature whatsoever arising out of , or in the course of, my participating in this event. This release and waiver extends to all claims of every kind or nature whatsoever, foreseen of unforeseen, known sponsors and/or agents authorized by them to sue any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any purpose. Applications for minors accepted only with parent or guardian's approval.
I understand and agree to the waiver and release*


7ff43a1d-5157-477b-b3c6-34f761a62485-1